Tempat Berbagi Cerita, Humor, Ilmu Pengetahuan Dan File

GAMBAR, PROFILE, MENU DROP DOWN

Rabu, 11 Juli 2012

SPELLBOUND




A few days ago, exactly two days ago I wrote about spiritual wealth, ah two day pass without writing it seems there is something missing in this, I do not know what this writing useful or not for others, I do not know I do not know.


Now the most important thing for me, no other is I just want to express themselves through writing, the writing off useful or not, my writing flows so it just do not offend, sara, and race.

Huh .. as usual I sat in front of a laptop while enjoying the solitude, occasionally paused to gather my inspiration is there, sometimes I also view a my scholar photos  graduation that was held several years ago.

Fingers pick out letter by letter for a couple of words in written form, typing again, silent again, typing again, silent again, again again and again, keep it like that.

Inspiration comes from anywhere and at any time, for example, yesterday, all-holy Allah Subhanallah who has created the perfect state of its inhabitants. "It's beautiful, beautiful, gorgeous Subhan Allah, my God" I said to myself.

As a normal man, of course it's charm was convinced in my heart, "his innocence, long and curly hair neat, her face glowing shade". I said to myself, and with curiosity.

Just mention her name p, yes ... yes p, charming girl, so far I have never found a woman who fascinates him apart. "Women are beautiful face is a lot but not necessarily dazzle". I say to convince the heart.

Innerbeauty and aura lifted from his heart through it look soft, do not want to feel the eyes and the mind is detached from the figure, a figure that struck me then was fascinated, even to this day, this hour, today, still feels tacky charm close eye face, the face is not just a pretty face are exposed, but more than that, innerbeauty emitted a great inspiration to me pour it textually.

This sincere I never found before, "my God what's wrong with me?!, Recall continues, on and on". I wondered, might just "fall in love", fall in love,, this really fall in love ...